OK, as far as we’re concerned, Marion Ravenwood’s iconic outfit is the beat-up blouse and high-waisted pants that she wears in her Raiders of the Lost Ark introduction. However, the good people of reddit have shared this shot of the three leads of the three real Indiana Jones movies with their most famous outfits. We love that even Alison Doody’s mannequin wears that hat at a jaunty angle! And Kate Capshaw’s Anything Goes dress is pretty much unparalleled. If only that dress had played Mutt, the movie that doesn’t exist might have been better.
Morning Roundup brings you advice for befriending Tilda Swinton, news of The LEGO Movie‘s sequel, and a doctor’s note for a sick triceratops!
- Wait, so all we have to do is meet Tilda, and then we’ll be her new BFF?
- Pleasing Neil Gaiman is Joseph Gordon-Levitt’s highest priority, as it should be.
- Here are the most popular books of all time, in handy infographic format! Print this sucker out and hang it on your wall.
- OK, this is a problem. This headline has the words “Christopher Nolan” and “LEGO Movie” in close proximity to each other, so now we’re hearing “Everything is Awesome!” interspersed with BWHHHHAAAANNNNNNGGGG.
- Auuughhh the sick triceratops!
- Ummm…is this something we need?
- We say this every year: the problem with the Krampus is that he’s just getting too commercial.
- Kick the holiday season off correctly, with Levar Burton!