Brian Kesinger posted this adorable piece of zeitgeist, and, well, just look at it. It’s kind of amazing that an 88-second trailer already gave us our favorite character. Han? Who the hell is Han? Give us Soccer Ball Droid!
Morning Roundup brings you news of The Force! And its brief rise from repose, followed by another year-long nap! Dammit. But we also bear tidings of The Cumberbatch, and The Mison, and movie night suggestions from Edgar Wright!
Why, what’s this? An extra image? Sure!
Daniel Abraham tweeted this awesome picture of James S.A. Corey’s Leviathan Wakes, which has been scribbled on by the cast of The Expanse! And now back to our regularly scheduled roundup:
- Who saw The Imitation Game this weekend? (Apparently…most of you?) Well, we have good news: Bletchley Park is filled with refurbished wonders! Go visit!
- The starry-eyed wonder of the new Star Wars trailer.
- Unfortunately, we can no combine these two bullet points neatly, as Benedict Cumberbatch is not in the new Star Wars film. Other British men are allowed to have pretty voices, too.
- And speak of the silver-tongued devil! Ichabod Crane himself, Tom Mison, took to Twitter to remind us of the important things in life.
- Story time with a geek dad!
- Check out True Believers, a newly published Comic-Con comedy by playwright (and friend-of-Stubby) Thom Dunn! Apparently he has harnessed the Cyborg Head of Stan Lee…? We don’t always understand theater.
- Who is silencing Idina Menzel? What do you know, Idina? We’ll keep your secrets!
- Here for your perusal, Edgar Wright’s favorite films of 2014.
- Well??? How deep??!!
- We caught a few of these, but this is a fantastically detailed Easter Egg hunt! Did he miss any?