Unreality Magazine shared this shot of The Joker, um, kickflipping over Batman. Yes, this is probably just photoshopped, but we prefer the reality where Heath Ledger—a known skateboard-enthusiast—decided to add a little X-TREME flair to his Dark Knight character. Bottom line: it made us happy, so here you go.
Morning Roundup reminds you that no one can take the sky from you! Also, we’ve got adventures in cloning, and reading suggestions for film lovers.
- Well, this can’t possibly have any negative consequences.
- Leaves. Wind. Emotions. Tears.
- If you think Stephen King just doesn’t write enough, this list is for you!
- Now you can track down the short stories that formed the backbones for 2001, Cat’s Eye, and The Fly!
- Neil Gaiman’s agenda.
- Thanksgiving used to be Halloween, kind of! Wait, but does this mean that Thanksgiving is now retroactively THE BEST DAY?
- Someday someone should make a Dick Van Dyke Show-esque sitcom that is actually a thinly-veiled account of the Buffy writers’ room. Until then, we have this fantastic article!
- DRAGON-ROBOT! ROBOT-DRAGON!