One of the best things about Guardians of the Galaxy is the way it’s inspired creativity. From homemade dancing Groots to roughly a billion t-shirts, there seems to be no aspect of life that can’t have some Guardians added to it. And now, Gizmodo has shared the greatest swing ever! We can only hope an entire Xandarian playground will soon follow.
Morning Roundup brings you news of Stephen King’s post-apocalyptic epic, thoughts on the modern American blockbuster, and our suggestion for season two of Serial!
- The Stand is just too much story for one, two, or even three films!
- Original Battlestar Galactica with modern effects! Because modern Battlestar with modern effects wouldn’t be nearly as cool.
- Tor.com blogger Theresa DeLucci talks about the only teen magazine that mattered.
- Here’s another rewrite of that Barbie computer coding book: Now with even more actual coding.
- Is Hollywood’s addiction to multi-part drama screwing up our blockbusters?
- How well do you know Community? Would you consider yourself streets ahead?
- We can’t wait to see this episode of Sleepy Hollow.
- How paperback books won World War II!
- Batman Villains: A Visual Taxonomy.
- And finally, Billy Boyd breaks out hearts. Thanks a lot, Billy Boyd. Maybe we’ll break your heart next time you’re in town.