So you all remember Major Arnold Ernst Toht, right? The extra-evil Nazi who (in addition to being a freaking Nazi) threatens Marion Ravenwood with torture in Raiders of the Lost Ark, and then gets his face very deservedly melted off by the power of YHWH at the end? Well, thanks to the geniuses at Firebox, you can now own the sucker in candle form, and use the power of ZPPO to melt his awful Nazi face off yourself!
Morning Roundup has news of Chris Pratt’s future, Guardians of the Galaxy’s ending, and the terrifying fate of some doomed cups of water.
- Cowboy Ninja Viking??!!
- Here, allow Jurassic World to teach you how to teaser trailer.
- That’s no moon… it’s one of the world’s foremost collections of modern art!
- The New York Times declares Chinese science fiction the new Williamsburg.
- The Once and Future Podcast talks to Jim Butcher!
- Authors invent time travel, give advice to younger selves.
- Because nothing screams “immortal Scotsman” like Tom Cruise?
- James Gunn says getting a How it Should Have Ended for Guardians of the Galaxy is better than winning an Oscar. Having watched it, we must agree with that assessment: