So every once in a while, more treasure troves of behind-the-scenes Star Wars photos pop up. And while they’re always delightful, The Mary Sue led us to Dorkly’s collection of 50 amazing shots, which contain what may be our favorite yet. Look at that. Proof that everyone in their right mind has a crush on Han.
Morning Roundup asks if you would like to receive a book from one Neil Gaiman or one Daniel Handler, then suggests possible cockatil party conversation starters—just in time for the holidays! We also have an ludicrously long interview with Benedict Cumberbatch below the cut.
- Hey New Yorkers! You want to get a free book from Neil Gaiman and Daniel Handler?
- Next time you’re at a party, be sure to open all of your conversations with “Are you sure you’re not dead?”
- Yesterday was mouse-washing day! Let’s relive it, shall we?
- One of our best PKD film adaptations!
- Check out these fantastic Hijabi cosplayers!
- Here is a long piece on Benedict Cumberbatch, human meme. It’s rough going for a few paragraphs, but stick with it!
- Everything is Awesomer!
- One the one hand, Grandpa Freddy is just Grandpa Freddy. On the other hand, he’s world famous biophysicist Frederic M. Richards.
- Drinking with John Darnielle? Finally, a reality show we can watch.
- Gaahh, this is a punch right in the nostalgia: