Sacha Goldberger is a French photographer whose latest project is a series of photos called “Super Flemish.” These photos, which were exhibited in Paris in September, combine the iconic images of superheroes and Star Wars characters with the clothing and muted lighting of the Flemish School of the 17th Century. You can see more of the images here!
Morning Roundup comes to you with amazing gifts! Would you like to see Ronan the Accuser dance? Would you like to buy a Batmobile? Or possibly learn new tips for thriving in the coming Zombocalypse? We can give you all these riches, and so many more.
[Or perhaps…try living life as a goat?]
- We were promised a dance-off, and we get a dance-off.
- Hey! Wanna buy a Batmobile?
- Have you puzzled over Interstellar until your puzzler is sore? Here’s a reading list that might help.
- We have an Amberle Elessedil!
- It’s good to know that even Margaret Atwood has a zombie survival plan.
- Who would win in a fight: Serenity or Comet 67P?
- Natalie Dormer talks about working with the most difficult Game of Thrones cast member.
- And finally, if this world just isn’t quite working out for you, you can now immerse yourself in Massively Multiplayer Online Goats: