Laughing Squid shared this work, by awesome Austrian artist Johannes Grenzfurthner, which is a much more entertaining play on C.M. Coolidge’s A Friend in Need. Why would you ever play poker when D&D is an option? We really appreciate the detail here, from the bottle of Mountain Dew to the scantily clad warrior astride a majestic unicorn… you can practically smell the Cheetos.
Morning Roundup brings news of the Guardians of the Galaxy, advice on writing enjoyable science fiction, and space movies!
- Guardians 2: The Return of The Collector.
- Are you a teen reader, or do you have access to teen readers? Then you should know about Project Remix!
- <Harlan>Learn how to hook ’em!</Harlan>
- Is everyone with their buddy? OK, let’s hold tight to each others’ hands as we dive into this internet-critique wormhole.
- Quiz in SPAAAAAAAAAACE!
- As long as they have Crow T. Robot working the phones during pledge drives.
- Christopher Nolan weighs in on Batfleck.
- Welcome to Better Know a District!
- Neil DeGrasse Tyson explains the ending of Interstellar! Spoilers, obviously, both for the film and for LIFE ITSELF.
- And finally, the Discovery Channel on the science of Interstellar. They don’t say anything about McConaughey’s cheekbones, though. Those suckers are pure miracle.