Morning Roundup brings you the greatest movies that came from outer space, early performance footage from a young Weird Al, and a look behind the scenes of our favorite terrifying desert town.
- Now you can look at the world through MST3K-colored glasses!
- Here are some space movies to get you through your Interstellar hangover.
- The quiet majesty of the sea turtle.
- Early documentation of a Yankovic in the wild.
- Here are some reasons classic Hollywood Sci-Fi is still fun. One of the reasons is very slight NSFW.
- Listeners, we have a special treat for you. Welcome… to the making of Welcome to Night Vale.
- Huh. The New Yorker, home of spare, minimalist short fiction, somehow spends more words arguing about genre than epic fantasist Patrick Rothfuss.
- Captain America: 80s VHS Soldier: