Oh god the kitty’s name is Levar Purrton and we can’t handle this it’s just too cute and too perfect and we need to look at something else now.
Morning Roundup has soooo much horror to balance out the cute! We’ve got a definitive list of Horrific Treehouses, the feminist ethos of Resident Evil, and a history of the greatest pea soup movie of the 70s!
- Everyone will surely agree with this list of the 25 Best Treehouse of Horror segments! Nope, no arguments at all.
- The Guardians of the Galaxy are so determined to conquer all media, they’re even bringing some formats back from the dead, just so they can conquer them!
- Only strong independent women need apply to Shinji Mikami’s apocalypse.
- Here, have an exhaustive history of The Exorcist and its sequels!
- Here, make a skull mask!
- Maybe now we’ll get the John Carter we deserve—well, actually? Andrew Stanton’s John Carter had is moments. But maybe now we’ll get more John Carter of unknown quality!
- Somebody call Grady Hendrix! This IKEA ad from Singapore seems to have lifted the plot of his book…