Kehinki gives us the greatest motivational posters! What could be more motivating than an enraged Bruce Banner? Or Black Widow threatening to pull your still-beating heart right from your chest? But really, it’s the wise words of Tony Stark who give us the greatest leg-up in life. You can check out more of the images over on io9!
Morning Roundup brings you… nightmares! Mwahaha! No, not really. Just a history of A Nightmare on Elm Street, thoughts on prog rock, and a stern lecture for Benedict Cumberbatch!
- Halloween preparation continues: An Oral History of A Nightmare on Elm Street!
- Write whatever types of erotic friendfiction you want, who cares what Benedict Cumberbatch thinks? As far as we concerned, the more floating space-beds, the better.
- How to patent a ghostbusting tool.
- 12 actors who are doing their best to make Satan fun again.
- Real Scientist vs. Movie Scientist!
- Prog Rock’s complicated relationship with fantasy, and…the occult?
- If you know anything about filmmaking, you know it’s a true-blue miracle that any movie ever gets made. Ever. At all.
- Great and gruesome expectations in horror literature. With hellbeasts.
- And finally, Indiana Jones and the Last Speedrun Crusade: