Not to be nitpicky, but isn’t this guy more of a Spring Break Soldier? Whatever, we’re just happy to see that coming to America and getting at least some of his memory back is helping the former Winter Soldier to loosen up a little. Maybe next he’ll hit his awesome ’90s hair with some Sun In?
Morning Roundup brings you some more fabulous cosplay, the latest news about DC’s Suicide Squad, and an update on the culture wars! Um, yay?
- OH GOD THEY HAVE ANGERED THE CLOWNS
- We present: the guy who won this year’s Comic-Con.
- Who should join the Suicide Squad?
- Will Arya Stark be our next great superhero?
- If someone says “fantasy” to you, what image pops into your head? Kameron Hurley brings us a fascinating exploration of race, linguistic constructs, and cheese!
- We’re in a strange cultural moment, genre-enthusiasts. Are nerds automatically anti-bro? What responsibilities do gamers have? Are gaming wars the newest outbreak of the culture wars?
- The Greatest American Jedi!
- And here’s some great Star Wars: Episode VII news!