We all express our love in different ways. For Nathan Shields, the best way to show his love of The Walking Dead is to craft pancakes modeled after the characters, then drizzle maple syrup, and perhaps some sort of fresh berries, over the grim visages of Daryl, Carole, and Tyrese, before tucking in to a hearty breakfast. If you would like to add zombie pancakes to your next brunch, check out Shield’s how-to video here!
Morning Roundup brings you yet another possible Doctor Strange, Comic-Con selfies with Gillian Anderson, and an account of the Rave of Thrones!
- Will Ewan McGregor be the next actor to flirt with Doctor Strange?
- A meditation, in text form, on the Eternal Return of the Superhero.
- Check out Gillian Anderson’s NYCC 2014 photo album!
- Neil Gaiman would like to point out that there’s no such thing as a fake geek.
- Birdman director weighs in on single-shot films!
- Breaking Bad goes Gonzo!
- Here’s how Quicksilver tries to hold time in a bottle: