Since we’re always in danger of a zombie outbreak (because certain co-workers always come in when they’re sick, Chris) you should know the best evacuation route for your state and/or country. Toronto-based art shop Design Different (via Laughing Squid) has conceived of these Zombie Safe Zone Maps, which trace the most effective route away from the undead, including distance, time, and wear to find food and water. Just imagine—28 Weeks Later didn’t even need to happen!
Morning Roundup lets you see Christopher Nolan’s take on space whichever way you want, instructs on proper supervillain attire, and wonders why David Lynch is tweeting about gum.
- How do you want to see your Interstellar? We got IMAX, we got 35mm, we got Digital… It’s like Gravity, all over again.
- If you don’t have giant shoulder pads, you may as well not even try to take over the world.
- An exhaustive history of video games’ OG damsel in distress, Princess Peach.
- Dragon Age: Inquisition lets you customize your character down to the last strand of hair.
- We need these David Bowie vinyl dolls—especially Jareth the Goblin King, so we can stage a singalong of “Magic Dance” immediately.
- Get ready to win Halloween with Disney-inspired jack-o’-lanterns.
- Is Twin Peaks coming back, or is David Lynch just trolling us?
- Let the charm bomb explode in 3, 2, 1: