Oh, you think you’re a big Harry Potter fan for having the Marauders Map hanging on your wall and owning a Hogwarts wand? That’s sweet, but your paraphernalia is no match for superfan Menahem Asher Silva Vargas’ 3,000+ piece collection. (The former recordholder was 807 pieces.) Yeah, along with the Guiness World Record, they should also hand him the key to his own Gringotts vault to store it all. Check out more photos; you might learn about some pieces of Potter memorabilia you didn’t even know existed.
Morning Roundup goes back to square one with Doctor Strange, wants Orlando Jones and Orphan Black to be BFFs, and teaches you the real way to win Cards Against Humanity.
- Rumor has it that Joaquin Phoenix is no longer in the running to play Doctor Strange. And yeah, don’t believe those Ethan Hawke rumors, either.
- The first (alleged) recorded instance of Sherlock Holmes wearing his deerstalker cap!
- Imagine if Orlando Jones gets a part on Orphan Black. Twitter would EXPLODE.
- American Horror Story GIFs fit eerily well with these already-winning hands of Cards Against Humanity.
- Those of you already mourning White Collar’s final season get to see a familiar face as Ward’s older brother on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. very soon!
- Turns out higher is not always better in dice games.
- All men must die in the Wild West, so this Game of Thrones cover is strangely fitting: