With mere weeks to go until the new (and final) season of Avatar: The Legend of Korra, we finally get a trailer for Book 4! Three years have passed since the Red Lotus poisoned Korra—leading to some awesome metalbending but leaving the Avatar wheelchair-bound—and boy, is there a lot to take in.
Book 4 is “Balance,” which apparently means Korra cutting off her hair, Mulan-style, and raising hell.
We have a lot of feelings about this, but we’ll try to sum them up:
- Korra’s back! She is so back.
- Are those giant robots? With benders in them? Rock on.
- We’re excited to see Zelda Williams’ character Kuvira return in a larger capacity.
- Speaking of women you do not mess with… Did you spot Zuko’s daughter, the Fire Lord?
- Air babies all grown up, d’awww—with wingsuits, no less!
- Toph? TOPH!
We’re hoping to learn more at New York Comic-Con, but here are some hints from the creators from San Diego Comic-Con. Nickelodeon will start streaming The Legend of Korra: Book 4 on Friday, October 3, 2014.
Image: Bryan Konietzko/Tumblr