Even Baby Gojira is mighty! He just displayed it in more adorable ways. Artist Illuminescent uses his WordPress page to tell the saga of The Fearsome Godzilla. He also gives us Gojira vs. Baby Smaug, and…Toothless vs. the Ball of Yarn??!! Awww…
Morning Roundup bring you a new perspective on Raiders of the Lost Ark, a new perspective on Disney’s Robin Hood, and a new perspective on the Science of Deduction.
- There are some folks who believe that Raiders of the Lost Ark is the One True Indiana Jones Film. While we wouldn’t go quite that far (maybe because we can recite Last Crusade verbatim) we are happy to report that RotLA’s majesty is made even clearer with the use of black and white here. Thanks, Steven Soderberg!
- Ooodalallally, bitches!
- Whoa. This might be the craziest PIXAR theory yet…
- Neil Gaiman talks about the anger of Tery Pratchett.
- The Toast has some casting ideas for the Galaxy Quest TV show that doesn’t exist! And believe us, this show, with this cast, should exist right now.
- The AV Club’s Drew Toal explores Megaton, the ideal post-apocalyptic neighborhood featured in Fallout 3.
- If Benedict Cumberbatch ever has to quit Sherlock, we’ve found a suitable replacement: