The Mad Butcher has created what may be the perfect film! And check out Mike Nelson rocking that Princess Leia pose! We’re guessing Crow and Tom aren’t quite the right fit for the R2 and Threepio roles, though…we shudder to think that those two would have the fate of the galaxy in their hands.
Morning Roundup brings you a condensed version of Harry Potter, the latest True Detective rumors, smashing Smash Bros., and an in-depth look at D&D’s Fifth Edition!
- Do you want to read all of Harry Potter in like 5 minutes?
- Will somebody just commit to True Detective already???
- 51 final smashes from 51 different Smash Bros!
- Stephen King has compiled a list of phrases writers should never use. While this is helpful, a few humans in Stubby HQ had their vocabulistics seriously enhanced by Stephen King’s books, so we’re hoping he wants to keep all the really good words.
- Finally, a trip to IKEA we can get excited about!
- Play “Up the Wolves”! Play “Up the Wolves”!
- Wonder Woman is one of the few characters whose origin story is actually dwarfed by the weirdness of her comic’s origin story.
- Almost 50 minutes of talkin’ about D&D with Robert J. Schwalb.
- Finally, have this video. There are magical animals in it! It totally counts as genre!