We’ve seen some spectacular LEGO creations in our time, but check out Morpheus’ eyes! And Delerium’s super-whimsical hair! The Nerdist shared these lovely sculptures, which were created by The Deathly Halliwell. You can see more angles of the busts over at Nerdist, and more of Halliwell’s art on Flickr!
Morning Roundup has an endorsement from Bill Murray, a stern “Quit askin’ me!” from Tony Stark, and news from the set of Constantine!
- Bill Murray finally approves a new Ghostbusters movie! Hey, wait a minute…
- Maybe if we keep tugging at RDJ’s sleeve and saying “Puh-leeeeese!” he’ll relent? Who here has the most puppydog-esque eyes?
- Someone has found an ingenious use for old Rock Band controllers!
- We would like you all to take a moment to listen to this cover of a Hank Williams classic, and then gape in awe at the knowledge that the British man who plays Loki is the one singing it. And suddenly were breathlessly anticipating a country music biopic…
- Here’s a thoughtful and insightful interview with Michael Palin about the state of the world. Yes, it quotes the “Dead Parrot” sketch.
- Constantine has gained its Spectre!
- Haruki Murakami tells us what both novelists and long-distance runners need to be successful. We’re assuming “extremely tolerant significant others” factor in there somewhere…
- Finally, denizen of YouTube John Nemesis has picked through the trail mix that was Godzilla, and presents you with the M&Ms!