Laughing Squid shared this fabulous instructional art from Ed Harrington, who chooses to work in the idiom of IKEA! Now if you ever need to build a Cenobite, you’ll know where to turn. Harrington also provides handy guides for building Aliens and centipedes of the human variety, but be warned: all instructions are in Fake Swedish. We hear the fro-yo’s only a dollar, though!
Morning Roundup has Supernatural deaths, Dungeons and Dragons adventures, and Chris Pratt’s latest attempt to make us grin uncontrollably./p>
- A cri de coeur we can all support.
- Here are all the Winchester deaths, in infographic format!
- The Robin William Genie tribute has been spotted in World of Warcraft.
- Wait, why doesn’t this D&D Viewmaster include a slide of the party sitting in a tavern, bickering about which quest to go on?
- Star-Lord partook of some sportsball-related activity!
- Thomas Pynchon, American master of maximalism, literary icon, Simpsons script editor.
- We suppose the phrase “outlawed taxidermy” should probably frighten us, yet we find ourselves strangely intrigued…
- Finally, The Telegraph offers their list of Top 20 Space Movies! Do you agree?