Thank you, Pr3ttyvacant. Thank you so much.
Morning Roundup! We have the Return of The Return of the King, the return of Olaf and Sven, and a thoughtful consideration of the two of our greatest time travelers.
- Hey, New Yorkers! Here’s an opportunity to weep openly in a public space.
- Frozen will get a sequel next year! Perhaps we’ll finally learn whether anyone wants to assist in the building of snowpeople.
- Fantasy Faction interviews Kameron Hurley!
- Stonehenge was a flat circle.
- Also, time is a flat Circle K.
- Jeff VanderMeer is in Cosmo?!
- We’re getting a new Murakami story!
- PKD knows kung fu: