So, yesterday was National Kiss and Make Up Day, which is why the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man posted this photo on Twitter. Does this mean all is forgiven? Did Puft apologize for stepping on a church in Venkman’s town?
Morning Roundup has news of what may soon be the greatest television show of all time, and interview with Haruki Murakami, and the origin story of America’s next great astronaut.
- Time Out gives us an interview with Ivan Reitman, a Ghostbusters walking tour, and details on the 30th Anniversary Re-Release this Friday!
- The creators of Life on Mars are making a show about Victorian parapsychologists? Are they attempting to murder us with happy anticipation???
- A Game of Thrones director wants to make a Black Widow movie!
- We’ve reached a point in human history where Travel & Leisure will publish a guide to America’s Best Comics Shops.
- Haruki Murakami’s life-long dream is about as weird and unsettling as you’d expect.
- Hiroshi Sakurazaka, author of All You Need is Kill, talks to Jeff Vandermeer about how videogames changed his writing style.
- Kiri. Kiri. Kiri.
- Stephen King talks about fear!
- If this was a movie we’d cut to a montage that showed this kid training to become an astronaut, and then segue into the part where she pilots the ship that takes humanity out to a new colony in the stars. Since we’re not in a movie, we ask that you provide your own appropriate montages.