Ah, the heady days before the black turtleneck! You would literally have to team up with Bill Murray to humiliate a bunch of coke-addled yuppies during a tennis game on a yacht to be more ’80s than this fashion shoot. Apparently, Apple had a clothing line in 1986? And it was a neon explosion of wacky fonts, pleats, and shirts snugly tucked into high-waisted jeans? Check out the rest of the collection, and pay special attention to the child holding the yellow lunch box. That kid, that kid isn’t happy in his work.
Morning Roundup brings you tales of Chris Pratt’s stolen wardrobe, Galaxy Quest’s continuing mission, and the best Star Trek tie-in merchandise!
- You may have heard that FX is marathoning The Simpsons. Vulture has provided a pretty good guide (except for the part where they think “The Principal and the Pauper” has aged well…) to help you with this cultural event. NPR has their own guide to the show’s music, which lives up to their promises of cromulence.
- Chris Pratt has officially become a thief-with-a-heart-of-gold in real life! Does this mean he’s also a fake FBI agent in real life?
- Anyone in the market for a new house?
- OK, so first of all: if you’re going to make a Star Trek V tie-in product, it should either be an action figure of God, or a tin of bourbon-beans. And B.) Why wasn’t this a Ghostbusters tie-in, instead?
- Here is everything you need to know about D&D’s 5th Edition!
- It’s like 100 Happy Days, but with Lovecraftian horrors.
- By Grabthar’s Hammer, we will have our Galaxy Quest sequel!
- Jimmy Fallon achieves a childhood dream, and brings us all with him: