Is your guinea pig boring? Is being cute just not enough anymore? Transform your cavy into a mystical creature, capable of leaping between a fantasy Middle Ages and a fantasy Victorian London with but one flap of his mighty, clockwork wings. Skypirate Creations designed these wings because they hate boring pets!
Morning Roundup brings you links that even a fire-breathing guinea pig would love! Joss Whedon explains why he’s a Marvel, not a DC, girls play D&D cause it’s awesome, and Domhnall Gleeson says a few tiny sentences about Star Wars before he’s bundled into a burlap sack and tossed into the back of J.J. Abrams’ car.
- Joss Whedon has some theories on why DC’s movies don’t always live up to Marvel’s…
- Let Nyan Waits into your heart.
- Domhnall Gleeson talks about being one of the few gingers in the Star Wars Universe.
- Huh. Guys, you’re not going to believe this, but it turns out girls like to do things that are fun.
- 15 factual scientists share their favorite science fiction!
- Are we looking at a horror deficit?
- Wait, there was almost a Ghostbusters theme park, but it didn’t happen? What sort of monster cancels the Ghostbusters theme park???
- The science behind Cap and the Hulk!