He’s the best at what he does! Wolverine has found a new use for his claws in Dorkly’s series of progressive superheroes, in which Hulk uses his powers to be best ding-dang Dad he can be, and Wonder Woman actually makes a fair wage.
We might as well just admit it right now. We fooled around, and while we’re not in love—it’s just a silly phase we’re going through—we are hooked on a feeling. As you may have guessed, your Morning Roundup will have a few Guardians of the Galaxy related links. (Cause there ain’t no mountain high enough to keep us from getting to Groot, babe.) But, in non-Cosmic-Marvel news, we also have scandals courtesy of those scamps at NickToons, and casting news for Gotham!
- There may not be anything like Rocket ’cept Rocket, but what kind of a tree is Groot?
- Here is some useful, spoilery trivia for GotG. It makes a pretty neat-o connection with Captain America and Star-Lord’s mom!
- And here’s the soundtrack, in case you haven’t already been listening to it all weekend.
- There ain’t no party like a Lovecraft party cause a Lovecraft party don’t stop until everyone has been rendered insane by the VOID.
- Gotham has added a mobster to their line-up!
- Oddly enough, the Invader Zim episode in which an alien sucks kids’ organs out of their bodies caused NickToons some problems…
- Are H.R. Giger’s aliens Xenomorphs?
- Redditor Reptarxking shared this awesomely prophetic video in which Christ Pratt snarks on Jurassic Park 4. Stop doing things to our hearts, Chris Pratt!