In case this wasn’t clear, we really love interesting cosplay mashups, and we really really love ones that involve Deadpool. So here, via Comics Alliance, is a Sailor with a Mouth!
San Diego Comic-Con has come and gone, bringing with it the usual flurry of news and fabulous cosplay, and leaving behind a sense of…emptiness? Ennui? A dark chasm that beckons with the promise of obliv—oh, New York Comic-Con is in October? Then we’ll give you news of Mad Max: Fury Road, libidinous lizards, and the greatest hacking of the 80s with a renewed sense of purpose!
- Interstellar lizard orgy!
- Watch Marvel and DC’s Comic-Con panels!
- OK, we already had some…questions about the Christian-Bale-as-Moses movie, but this isn’t the answer we wanted…
- Everyone, snap your fingers in unison, please.
- In case you only had time to watch the Mad Max: Fury Road trailer once, BadAss Digest has broken down every tiny detail.
- Boing Boing linked to an attempt to apply the Bechdel Test to Comic-Con itself!
- So, we all know Stanley Kubrick faked the moon landing, right? Here’s an article about how he—wait, Mr. Aldrin, how’d you get in here? No, put that down, it was just a joke—NOOOO!!!!
- And finally, the 1980s hacking montage that will fulfill all of your Electric Dreams: