Here, have this thing! We found it on Facebook. We traced it back to this Tumblr. Apparently it’s called Captain’s Log? It makes
some of us all of us very happy! Yay, Twin Peaks! Yay, Star Trek: The Next Generation!
Morning Roundup features some news on the next season of Game of Thrones, explores a hidden talent with a Guardian of the Galaxy, and revels in the many death of Gary Oldman.
- Game of Thrones Season 5 location rumors WOOOOO!!!
- Now that he’s learned that his most famous character survived the Rapture, Bronson Pinchot is free to discuss audiobooks with Jeff Vandermeer!
- Conan O’Brien presents a supercut of Gary Oldman deaths. Spoilers, obviously.
- OK, quick show of hands: who actually played the Home Improvement game?
- Sometimes there’s God. And hawk transformations.
- There are many types of bravery, and Tatiana Maslany can play all of them.
- Finally, we already knew that Chris Pratt was great at acting, losing weight, and inspiring LEGOs everywhere, but we just discovered that he’s also an amazing braider of hair: