We already suspected that everything would be better with Batman, but Reid Parker has proved it beyond all doubt with his Tumblr, It’s Better with Batman. Seinfeld? Better with Batman. True Detective? Better with Batman. Mike Tyson’s Punch-Out!! ? WAAAAY better with Batman.
Morning Roundup hopes everyone had a wonderful, ape-filled weekend! We have some links that will make this week feel like it’s worth starting. Guillermo del Toro has new projects bursting forth from his ears! Jeff VanderMeer talks about how to put the fear of God into people! And The Onion reviews Dawn of the Planet of the Apes!
- Guillermo del Toro is planning to spend his every waking moment horrifying us.
- We still want our bisexual smoking Constantine, but this sounds like an interesting step.
- Do you want ridiculous baby names? Cause this is how you get ridiculous baby names.
- If the Arabic-language version of Homer Simpson does not drink beer, is he still Homer Simpson at all?
- Jeff VanderMeer talks about the connections between Of Mice and Men and A Stranger in a Strange Land.
- We live in a world in which the former Agent Mulder is writing a children’s book about a sassy cow. Sometimes, sometimes there’s hope…
- This list of unexpected conquerors of Earth suffers from a shameful lack of soup.
- And now for you Monday pleasure, The Onion reviews Dawn of the Planet of the Apes.