Artist Red Scharlach decided to go off-canon with this “Tiny Happy Batman,” and we’re glad she did. Imagine what a happy-go-lucky place Gotham could be, if this was the face of its greatest citizen crimefighter?
Morning Roundup brings you behind-the-scenes shenanigans with the Guardians of the Galaxy, a rumination on Community‘s role in entertainment history, and an honestly terrifying report on the lives of writers in the UK.
- Community‘s resurrection marks the fall of television…kind of.
- Those lucky so-and-so’s over at io9 got to tour the Guardians of the Galaxy set, and now they’re sharing their knowledge with the world!
- Marge Simpson will finally receive the makeup-based tribute she has long deserved.
- Here’s the history of horror films in convenient star chart form!
- Captain Janeway makes the best mashed potatoes.
- How is literary culture going to survive if people can’t afford to write?
- OK, so we all love goats, and most of us, the ones who are correct, love singing goats. Which is why we’re happy to hear John Williams’ classic Jurassic Park theme lifted to new heights of majesty: