Accio cool guy, huh? Living Harry Potter simulacrum Daniel Radcliffe was spotted in NYC’s Bryant Park yesterday walking ten million dogs at once and giving approximately no $%&#s. God, imagine being stuck behind this jerk on the sidewalk, cigarette smoke blowing in your face on a humid summer day and no way to get around the clump of smoke and dog. You’re the worst, unnamed character from this Judd Apatow film.
Your Morning Roundup is devoted to hypno-sloth. ALL HAIL.
- Bryan Singer tweeted out a photo of the X-Men: Apocalypse script, which confirms…nothing beyond what you already saw in that weird Days of Future Past post-credits scene.
- Just so you know, Iron Man went to the premiere of Batman way back in 1989.
- NASA could send Sally Ride into orbit, but didn’t know how many tampons would be required for only one week in space.
- The Toast has put together a tremendous list of Futurama episodes you should watch in lieu of serious films.
- Leland and Sarah Palmer’s house from Twin Peaks is for sale. If you’re into that sort of thing.
- Battling Boy cosplay! (Psst, it’s Paul Pope’s new book.)
- ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNO-SLOTH.