Before you ask, no, we don’t care that this was a photoshop. We’ll take Peter Dinklage and Grumpy Cat’s co-selfies however we can get them.
Morning Roundup brings you the fabulous coiffure of Tilda Swinton, the greatest moments in SFF history, and yet another Dracula for some reason!
- Here are (spoilery) photos of Thor bringing the hammer down on the set of Age of Ultron!
- The Mary Sue recently highlighted SFX Magazine’s list of greatest sci fi, fantasy, and horror moments, and now io9 has responded, asking readers to compile their own! We hate to talk about Toothless all the time, but, we agree with commentor Straw Hat, who picked Toothless and Hiccup’s flight test. Good work, everyone.
- Match Tilda Swinton’s hair to her films!
- Daniel Radcliffe proves himself to be an atypical child star once again.
- In all seriousness, we could listen to Mark Ruffalo talk about the Hulk all day. We would never fall asleep on the couch, either.
- Why, look everyone, it’s a new Dracula movie! Sure hope it’s as good as Yo, Frankenstein.