How awesome is this Hiccup cosplay?!! Somebody needs to figure out how to genetically engineer a Night Fury, so Liui Aquino can complete the look. And then they need to genetically engineer every other dragon in the film, so we can all live in the world we deserve.
Morning Roundup must soldier on in this wretched, dragon-less world. There are still wonders to behold, after all…like the robots that host Entertainment Weekly trying to make sense of Guardians of the Galaxy. And The New Yorker noticing that Frozen is a thing!
- It’s OK that Bradley Cooper’s playing Rocket, because “We bet the girls still think he’s a sexy raccoon.” But apparently Vin Diesel loses, because Groot is “not so attractive.”
- The New Yorker is here to get to the bottom of this Frozen phenomenon everyone was talking about three months ago.
- Disney villains and their human models!
- Ursula K. Le Guin meditates on the concept of being “the best.”
- So, you can go home again, but once you’re home you might have to get used to the zombies and vampires that have moved in to act as metaphors of modern American life.
- Check out this fabulous profile of Ancillary Justice author Ann Leckie!
- Ugh, wasn’t it the worst when your dad taped over half of your Game of Thrones episode…couldn’t he tell when it was recording?? The light was on!