We have never been so thankful for wizard robes. Tardis-in-Acid shared this wonderful reimagining of Harry and his friends dressed in historically accurate 90s fashions to match the setting of the books, and mom jeans and floral prints are far more terrifying than any battle with Voldemort. Although, we have to say Neville’s pleated mustard slacks are pretty endearing… and we’ve one minor complaint: all the girls’ bangs need to be higher and crispier.
Morning Roundup leaves sartorial musing behind to focus on news from the Episode VII set, updates on HBO’s Maddaddam adaptation, and the introduction of Ser Goldblatt!
- Harrison Ford won’t be making any Kessel runs until his ankle’s healed…
- Ser David Goldblatt will meet his fate somewhere in the Seven Kingdoms!
- HBO decided they’d rather have an environmental apocalypse than a Norse one.
- It’s good to see that Dan Harmon is sticking to his daily regime of pessimism and self-sabotage. Otherwise we’d worry about him.
- This is one of those moments when we’re sad The Onion is satire.
- Finally, Conan O’Brien is perturbed by his employees’ encyclopedic knowledge of videogame lore. He’s also not great at Super Smash Bros.