Zachary Copfer has given us a new, glow-in-the-dark dinosaur, that’s made out of bacteria. He wins all the science. And since he lets his new dino, the Albasaurus, star in a series of photographs, he wins all the art too.
Morning Roundup has news of the Hulk, a word on aliens from Neil deGrasse Tyson, and some support for the silly notion that adults should read things they enjoy.
- HULK SMASH SEXISM (with help from Thor and Cap). Oh, and hey, if you want more Hulk, you’ll get more Hulk!
- A chance to spend even more time with Ichabod Crane and Leftenant Mills!
- You guys LeVar Burton said a bad word! But he said it for the right reasons.
- And speaking of reading, we were going to ignore the latest clickbait kerfuffle, but io9 makes some great points about why certain reading is considered “shameful.” Also? This.
- Neil deGrasse Tyson hopes First Contact will be more like, well, Contact than say, District 9.
- As we reluctantly move on from Ghostbusters’ thirtieth anniversary, we’ll share some life lessons to take from the film.
- The epic liquid metal/truck/motorcycle chase in Terminator 2: Judgment Day has been remade (with slightly less liquid metal, but a boss truck) in Grand Theft Auto V! Check out the comparison here.