So yesterday the internet, the granter of all good things, coughed up this wonderful yearbook photo of Peter Dinklage and his rad 80s mullet. Everything about the makes us happy, from the Duran Duran-style feathering to the man-who-would-be-Tyrion’s badass countenance, and his (honestly, seriously) thoughtful yearbook quote from playwright Sam Shepard: “Words are tools of imagery in motion.”
Morning Roundup gasps as it realizes: the call is coming from within the Falcon! And we have news about a certain mystical doctor, and thoughts on how to teach both math and the alphabet!
- J.J. Abrams has responded to those leaked Millennium Falcon pictures. The snarky bastard.
- We have a Doctor Strange director! Here are five things to know about Marvel’s favorite wizard before he hits the big screen.
- A touching tribute to John Henson, who brought Sweetums to life.
- Cortana seems to have more in common with Ziggy than Samantha…we wonder what Siri will think of her?
- Final Fantasy VI explores “Sabishii”–loneliness–to look at how people find hope after loss. Plus there are Chocobos.
- The Disintegration of the Persistence of Beachwear.
- Teaching kids that sometimes there are no answers in math turns out to be…fun?
- Finally! Humans have acheived the greatest way to learn the alphabet: