WHAT SORT OF MONSTER WOULD EAT A TAUNTAUN? We guess, if you really want to release your inner Wampa, go ahead and use this chart. We’ll be sticking with root stew, thanks.
Morning Roundup gives you the cartography of Gotham, the horror of a proto-E.T. and an inspiring story of Harry Potter fandom!
- How to stuff all of Manhattan and Brooklyn into a nice page layout.
- Harry Potter, force for change.
- Before Spielberg gave us cuddly E.T., he worked on Night Skies, and now you can see Rick Baker’s character models to get a sense of how horrific that alien encounter would have been.
- Did OMNI spawn today’s mainstream SF?
- Some painters like canvas, others like to tag concrete…Cristina Patterson works in eyeballs.
- Heavy Metal and classic video games! Sign us up!