Photographer Tim Dodd doesn’t let his space suit purchase go to waste! Rather than just displaying it, or using it as a Halloween costume once a year, he chronicles the every day life of an astronaut, and the results are hilarious. Check out more of his photos here and here!
Morning Roundup takes you to the shockingly three-dimensional sets of Star Wars: Episode VII, out to the far reaches of a galaxy that needs some Guardians, and into the terrifying mind of Sigourney Weaver!
- (Klaxon blare) We have a Thanos! (Klaxon blare)
- What’s this? A Star Wars movie with humans and Muppets interacting and… actual buildings where the green screens should be? Truly, it is the dawn of a new hope.
- That plucky Days of Future Past movie seems to be doing pretty well for itself!
- JOKER BONER.
- Sean Astin believes in the power of the Goonies sequel.
- Anita Sarkeesian talks about being threatened with rape and murder for committing the mortal sin of talking about games while female.
- Sigourney Weaver refers to Ellen Ripley as “someone you could count on when you’re in a jam.” Because apparently to Sigourney Weaver, being hunted across the galaxy by an acid-spitting, chest-egg-laying, alien monster counts as “a jam.” We are officially never going on a road trip with Sigourney Weaver.
- Finally, stare at Star Trek Stabilized for a little while. No matter how well your day is going, it’s about to get better.