Happy birthday, Peter Mayhew! Disney presented our favorite Wookiee with this wonderful Chewbacca cake, and we can only hope he sliced it with a lightsaber. Also? We want that shirt.
Morning Roundup presents some opposing views on She-Hulk…let us say that a little better…a correct view of She-Hulk, and
batshi a less correct one. George R.R. Martin updates his Livejournal, and the world fills with joy! And, we check in with Wolverine, Deadpool, and Gambit!
- So, you may have heard that David Goyer said some things about She-Hulk? And those things were…lets be generous here…brain-splittingly stupid? Here’s Stan Lee’s response.
- The good people of Wired have compiled the greatest hits of GRRM’s Livejournal career, and they’re pretty amazing.
- “Yeah, I guess I’m pretty much done playing Wolverine…wait, Deadpool’s gonna be in the next one?”
- Channing Tatum writes a love letter to Gambit with his mouth.
- Are videogames (slowly) becoming more LGBTQ-friendly?
- So, a “high elf” attacked a car with a sword, and then gave an interview about the experience. Sometimes we’re glad we’re alive.
- Finally, we shudder to think what Lynch would have done with the Ewoks.