Gail Simone has given us the greatest cosplay in the history of the universe. It’s done. We can all cede joyous defeat, as we gaze into the face of the True Captain America. LOOK AT THOSE ALL-AMERICAN PAWS. They practiced that. They practiced at home, where Winter Soldier’s all, “I have to finish my mission!” and the Cap’n Corgi plays dead but he’s a corgi so he’s still smiling cause that’s what they do and then Winter Soldier probably says “Who’s a good superhero? Is it you? Is it you? Aw, I bet it’s you!” and then Cap jumps up and gets a patriotic Snausage and and it’s just. It’s just. We have to stop.
Morning Roundup comes to you, hands filled with Batman and Bubs and god-lizards. Will you accept?
- I AM THE NIGHT.
- Is the new Godzilla the Bob Dylan’s Chronicles of kaiju films?
- This is the correct use of Twitter.
- Release film. Bomb. Repeat?
- Aw, come on, give Hugh Jackman just one more Bub!
- The Jem & the Holograms movie adds the only two stars it really needs.
- Noted Disney-thusiast Cory Doctorow contains his joy just long enough to write about this original Disneyland prospectus, then presumably explodes.
- So it turns out when you have a bunch of floppy and hard disk drives play the Back to the Future soundtrack, it comes out sounding like Tron: