Morning Roundup dissects Godzilla’s heart, sends Matt Damon back to space, and takes advice from a medieval doctor!
- We knew that Gamera was a friend to children everywhere, but apparently Godzilla is also big-hearted. Wait…maybe that’s not what they mean…
- Matt Damon might return to space for Ridley Scott!
- And speaking of Ridley Scott, here’s a classic feature on Alien from Omni Reboot!
- Is this a Cinderella trailer? Or just a very fetishistic shoe ad?
- Remember, if a two-headed woman comes to your door, do not, we mean do not, let any pregnant women look at her.
- Aragorn reflects on the chaos of filming The Lord of the Rings. We dodged a giant, CGI bullet.
- 90 minutes of never-before-seen Twin Peaks! That’s almost another whole movie! But…hopefully a better whole movie than Fire Walk With Me.
- And finally: Charles Xavier’s School for Gifted, Romantically-Awkward Children.