Stan Lee is positively delighted by being presented with himself! We found this adorable Mini-Stan over on Pleated Jeans, and now we want one! Where is our Mini-Stubby, showing up at conventions with a freshly polished metal hull? We want adoration! We want the joy that shines forth from The Man!
Morning Roundup bring you tales from the long-lost Kingdom of DOS, updates of fantastic beasts, and we’re attempting to contain our excitement as Sleepy Hollow news begins to creep up, like a televisual Virgil, from the Purgatory of summer.
- Just be glad GRRM isn’t writing ASOIAF in raven’s blood…or on a typewriter.
- We’ll finally learn where to find fantastic beasts in 2016!
- The Pope welcomes our interstellar Catholic-convert overlords.
- Playful materialism?
- We are officially starting our Return of Sleepy Hollow Countdown Clock!
- Is it okay that Community has ended after five seasons and no movie? We’re still thinking of rioting, but you should read the essay and decide for yourself.
- Geek & Sundry talks with Patrick Rothfuss!
- Return to a time when Movie Palaces lived up to their name.
- HOUSE YOSHI: