Yay, artist Phil Jones gives us Cyclops playing with a kitty! But wait…this story has Cyclops in it, so it has to end in tragedy.
Morning Roundup wants to dance with Agent Carter! But we’ll have to wait until this fall. In the meantime, we have work from H.R. Giger and insults from Monty Python!
- The world lost a singular talent yesterday. Boing Boing gathers some of H.R. Giger’s most unsettling (and possible NSFW) images.
- We’re just waiting for the right fall television schedule to dance with.
- Your Mother of Dragons smells of elderberries!
- We’re hoping Michael Giacchino finds a way to incorporate Ratatouille-esque French pop into Jurassic World.
- Is Portal an exercise in stealth feminism?
- We’re pretty sure all of Lars Von Trier’s movies are “horror movies,” but the Detroit thing is new…
- On a scale of Raimi Spider-Man to Chronicle, where will Fantastic Four fall?
- And finally, one last look at H.R. Giger, this time in an interview with Debbie Harry: