Ricardo Ramirez gives us an impatient Wonder Woman! On first glance, you might think that she’s just annoyed that her jet needs so much fuel, but we think she’s actually thinking about how long she’s been waiting for her solo movie…
Morning Roundup welcomes you into the week with great news about the Family Storm, less-great news about Star Trek, and really terrible news for anyone who thought “unobtanium” was the dumbest concept they’d ever heard in their lives, and wondered, repeatedly, aloud, how the hell anything about Avatar made it past the first draft of the script.
- The Fantastic Four reboot casts Dr. Storm, and takes another step toward being a reunion for The Wire.
- We’re getting more Avatar! Like, a lot more. Yay?
- Roberto Orci is wooing the crap out of Star Trek. Maybe he should start by being nicer to the fans…?
- Star Wars Wedding? Good idea. But what about when things go sour?
- David Bowie got up to some cocaine-fueled wackiness on the set of The Man Who Fell to Earth, but occasionally he shuddered to a stop long enough for some extraordinary on-set photos.
- Superheroes and absent fathers.
- Hey! Remember when M. Night Shyamalan made one of the most interesting superhero movies ever?
- Walk through Legend of Zelda’s Temple of Time!