Hating/defending/ironically praising whatever the hell hipsters are doing at this point may be completely played out as a hobby, but when Blastr shared this “Star Wars Hipster” cosplay, we fell in love with Artoo all over again.
Beep. Boop. Indeed.
Morning Roundup has more Star Wars news, a chat with the man behind the Velocentaur, and a unicorn-themed treat!
- The man in the velociraptor pants speaks.
- Star Wars Rumor Alert! There might still be one substantial role left. We’ll update you as the story develops.
- Can’t we just get beyond Umbrella-Dome?
- UNICORN PUKE.
- The author of Troll Mountain talks to SF Signal!
- Moebius made the future cool again! Which is good, since it’s where we’re all going to spend the rest of our lives.
- Jonathan from Buffy is making a movie about J.D. Salinger!
- Paul Feig is creating a space adventurer/alternate universe comedy for Yahoo!
- FX continues to kill at teasers with their newest clip for The Strain: