Thanks to adamup1994, we might finally manage to overcome our crippling fear of velociraptors. Of course, now that fear has been replaced by our terror of this human/raptor hybrid…
Morning Roundup has tales of urban legends becoming urban fact, tales of Zod becoming a hero, and tales of ducks. If you’re looking for tales of cotton or ponies you’ll need to inquire elsewhere.
- Look, all of us are going to die someday. But now, at least when the time comes, we can smile to ourselves and say “Atari’s E.T. landfill was for real.” Here are some pictures from the historic excavation.
- But it’s really important to know how long it will take to travel from the Shrouded Moors to the Castle of Arnoth, OK?? The whole second half of the trilogy will hinge on this.
- New Shirley Jackson!
- Marvel’s planning to go full noir with their Netflix shows, to balance all the bright and sunny optimism on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
- Joe Quesada, also willing to go dark, has speculated that Zod is the true hero of Man of Steel.
- Natalie Dormer talks about Game of Thrones‘ newest star, Ser Pounce. And about Tommen and honor and sexual double standards and lots of other things as well, but come on! Ser Pounce.
- So NASCAR. Very crowdfunding. Wow!
- Are we in the midst of a Duck-renaissance?