Behold the first shot from the set of Avengers: Age of Ultron! Mark Ruffalo took this selfie with Robert Downey Jr., and then captioned it “Bros” for maximum movie-scientist-BFF-adorableness. But that’s not all! He also took a shot of Black Widow, that maybe kinda sorta reveals her hairstyle, which led Marvel to beg him to stop. Over Twitter. Because that’s how people have meetings now. And then Ruffalo called himself their “black sheep Avenger,” which led to us deciding to marry him.
Morning Roundup has some news to give you before the wedding! Fabulously weird comic Chew is becoming a TV show! Roberto Orci and Alex Kutrzman are ending their partnership! We have another wonderful piece of news from Avengers: Age of Ultron!
- Felicia Day and Steven Yeun will have a lot to Chew on in this adaptation…ugh. Sorry. We sincerely apologize. But we had to.
- We ain’t afraid of no misogynist geeks.
- And neither is Greg Rucka.
- Roberto Orci and Alex Kurtzman are breaking up. So…we’re sorry if it’s too soon to ask, but could we get custody of Tom Mison? Whose lawyers do we need to talk to about that?
- Check out Paste Magazine’s profile of Brandon Sanderson!
- Lou Ferrigno will return in Avengers: Age of Ultron!
- The butterfly has flapped its wings, which will somehow result in sequels to Jurassic World!
- These two make us believe in love again…