Awww, Stephen Byrne, you have looked into our hearts and created the thing we most want to see! There’s a horse!!! And Lil’ River!!! And a real firefly!!!
Morning Roundup is still taking a series of deep breaths after that Game of Thrones episode, so you may need to give us a minute. But, we’ve got news about Peggy Carter and Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., a graphic novel first, and a doc about making it as an illustrator!
- JOFFREY. You do not throw coins at Sigur Rós!
- Jack Gleeson, fine and upstanding young man that he is, would never do something like that.
- Gene Luen Yang’s Boxers & Saints won the LA Times Book Prize for YA Literature!
- Maybe the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. could travel into the past and work directly for Peggy Carter?
- Twenty things you might not know about Ghostbusters!
- People of color do survive the apocalypse, despite what plenty of films would have you believe.
- Hmmm…are these self portraits supposed to be terrifying? ’Cause they’re terrifying.
- Speaking of terrifying… Carrie is 40 years old! To celebrate, io9 has shared a ranking of every Stephen King book.
- Ordinarily we’d assume that Making It is a 1980s bedroom farce – you can imagine our delight when it turned out to be a fabulous documentary about becoming an illustrator!