Deviant artist Rahzzah makes detention fun again with The Xavier Club! We can just imagine the wacky shenanigans these mutants will get up to as they overcome their social differences and bond over the trauma of spending Saturday in a library. Actually, The Breakfast Club kind of found the best way to spend a Saturday…
Morning Roundup has some serious thinkings on superhero ethics, the birth of a new meme, and insight into George R.R. Martin’s literary influences!
- Two paths for the superhero: Winter Soldier vs. Man of Steel!
- Plus, trust the internet to find the real star of Winter Soldier!
- When the dove came back with popcorn in her beak, they knew it was safe to screen Noah.
- Cabin in the Woods’ Drew Goddard will direct Sinister Six! Which, given the way Spider-Man movies are going, will actually have like eleven villains…
- The geology of Westeros! Did the constant soakings of blood affect the erosion patterns?
- The Adventures of Batman and Bear Robin!
- Check out the French cult novels that inspired George R.R. Martin!
- Man, Riverdale’s going dark.
- In this version, Daredevil leaves his life of crimefighting behind to become a super-lumberjack.
- And finally, give Super Mario Kitty all the gold stars!