Courtesy of redditor SAT0725, we present this fabulous picture of puppeteer and America’s Real DadTM Jim Henson with some of his buddies from The Dark Crystal!
Morning Roundup just wants to talk about Captain America: The Winter Soldier!!! But then there was Game of Thrones too!!! And some great casting news for Jurassic World! Man. We already need a nap.
- The Winter Soldier was so good! So so good! We don’t want to let the film fade into our memory banks yet, so here’s an interview with the screenwriters!
- And speaking of The Winter Soldier, how great was Black Widow?!! And yet, so many critics insist on using the words “femme fatale” and “catsuit” when discussing her…
- And speaking of serious superhero movies, here’s some love for the underrated Unbreakable!
- And here’s a snazzy way to express patriotism in the comfort of your own home.
- Honestly? Sansa’s one of our favorites.
- OK, we thought King Joffrey was pretty evil, but apparently Jack Gleeson is much, much worse.
- Katherine Addison talks about writing The Goblin Emperor!
- Please, please, let Judy Greer scream “You are not my supervisor!!!” at a velociraptor. Please? It’s the only thing we want from life, now.
- Via the Mary Sue, sloth-enthusiast Kristen Bell sings as all the Annas from Frozen!