Aww, would somebody get this ass-kicking Ent out of our way? Here is an adorable image of best pals Groot and Rocket Raccoon as their Star Wars Universe counterparts. Granted, Chewie has a much larger vocabulary than Groot, and Han has slightly more control of his temper, but Joe Caramagna’s image does a great job of capturing the committed friendship at the heart of both pairs.
Morning Roundup gives you photos from the set of Avengers: Age of Ultron, the greatest Star Trek/Orange is the New Black crossover imaginable, and the soulful stylings of a pair of sassy robots!
- Is this our first glimpse of Ultron?
- JANEWAY FACE.
- Ordinarily, when we see the words “Ralph Bakshi” and “deleted scenes” in the same sentence, we hope there isn’t a Balrog involved…but these clips defied our expectations.
- The Game of Thrones showrunners have signed for two more seasons! Um, how many more weddings is that? We’re not sure we can handle any more weddings.
- A bar in Booklyn, NY throws a Twin Peaks-themed birthday party for Angelo Badalamenti each year, and this time he surprised everyone by attending!
- Season 4 of American Horror Story has a name! And if you were hoping the word “freak” would be involved, you’re in luck!
- “Patrick Swayze Christmas.” “Where, Oh, Where Wolf?” “Creepy Girl.” The hits just kept coming on MST3K.
- Do you have a moment for 90’s nostalgia? Ever wonder how Hypercolor shirts worked?
- And speaking of Ye Olde Times, remember AOL?